Be a guest on the Conscious Webpreneur Show!
Welcome! I’m Devin Slavin, founder of Conscious Webpreneur and host of the Conscious Webpreneur Show.
Please read this page thoroughly as it contains all necessary info to be a guest on my show. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact link in the menu above.
Cheers, Devin Slavin
The Conscious Webpreneur Show is an exploration in the fields of business, health, sustainability, conscious living, and adventure. The show features leaders from all around the world, bringing their unique gifts to offer with an intention of wellbeing, and raising the quality of life for all.
How it Works
The Conscious Webpreneur Show is an audio-based podcast that will soon be published in iTunes, Stitcher, and our Podcast Blog. The process for our show is simple:
- You fill out the form below to apply as a guest.
- We review your materials and will follow-up and let you know if you’re approved or not.
- If approved, you’ll receive further materials to help you prep, and a scheduling link to choose your recording date.
- After we record the episode, it will be edited and scheduled to be published. We will send you an email to give you a “heads up” on the estimated publish date.
- We will also send you a reminder on the day it’s published with social media sharing materials if you are able to help promote your episode as well.
Piece of cake!
Interview-based Audio Episode
Our 30minute interview-based episodes are fun and somewhat casual – providing the chance to have more of a conversation about topics related to your passion & expertise.
Benefits of being a CW Show Guest
- You will gain exposure to a new, cutting-edge audience and be recognized as a leader in this cutting-edge field.
- You will have an opportunity to promote your offerings to a highly engaged and interested audience.
- It will be tons of fun and likely lead to future collaborations!
- As the show will be recorded with Skype, you’ll need to create a free Skype account if you don’t already have one.
- To make sure the recording comes through crystal-clear, you’ll need access to quality, high-speed internet during the time of your recording in a room that is free of background noise.